• Announcements regarding our community

2 Topics
    9 Posts

@skrysl There is a current Spring sale running on the marketplace and it features the majority of our products, many of which are also in the sale on our website. That list of products was agreed with them a couple of weeks back.

• Please use this link to gain technical support for any of our products

• A place to talk about whatever you want

133 Topics
    332 Posts

Is there a workaround for this to enable me to install JF addons into FSX Steam?

• 5k Topics
    26k Posts

Is it reliant on the "title" line in the aircraft.cfg not being changed to something else? I changed it for FSEconomy to recognize it. Wondering if changing the title is the problem.

• For all discussion relating to train simulation and Just Trains products

147 Topics
    322 Posts

@Thor_999 said in Buxton/Peak Forest Extension:

I've just bought the Buxton/Peak Forest extension. When i selected a quickdrive route from Tunstead Quarry to Leicester, there is a problem with the wagons that have been placed in the sidings at Tunstead. They block the tunnel mouth so that you cannot leave the sidings where you start this quickdrive journey.

Sounds like what I saw and mentioned up thread about the same starting point. I think you can delete the offending wagons via the editor as a workaround.

• Got a suggestion or some feedback for us? Drop it in here and we'll take a look!

130 Topics
    294 Posts

Hi guys love the work you guys do just wanted to come post on here some feedback because the new update for the 146 has finally come to Xbox however there is stuff broken with it which is a shame because now I can’t fly it till an update the home button on the EFB doesn’t work so you get stuck in for example the map screen which is really annoying and nose wheel steering doesn’t work on the rudder axis mode anymore so can no longer use rudder controls to taxi and I’ve also noticed in external view some of the doors go invisible when opened also can’t close the main door and stairs on the EFB but it’s fine because now you can close it yourself with the door controls on the actual door and you can’t open or close the main big cargo door and the modern FMS doesn’t work it just shows a black screen and the little map screen in the middle doesn’t work now either apart from that I haven’t noticed anything else yet but hoping for a fix I was really excited to fly the updated version been waiting weeks for it now I gotta wait ages again for a fix because Microsoft take ages with approval for content in marketplace but appreciate the work you guys put in the update looks stunning just a shame I can’t use it but thank you guys

• Looking for an old post? We've kept them on the old forum.