Print Page | Close Window

Get a FREE Download add-on from Just Flight!

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: News
Forum Description: Some things we feel you may be interested in
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16274
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 10:13pm

Topic: Get a FREE Download add-on from Just Flight!
Posted By: Rich
Subject: Get a FREE Download add-on from Just Flight!
Date Posted: 04 Feb 2011 at 11:50am

Claim a FREE http://www.justflight.com/downloadproducts.asp - Download add-on of your choice if you spend £50 / €60 / $75 with Just Flight or Just Trains during the month of February!

• You can choose ANY free add-on available from Just Flight or Just Trains, including all our new releases - there's no limit to the price of your free http://www.justflight.com/downloadproducts.asp - Download add-on !
  • You can spend the £50 needed to qualify for this offer on the Just Flight website, on Just Trains, or in transactions on both of the websites.
  • You don't need to spend £50 in one transaction, just a TOTAL of £50 or more during the month of February, in any number of orders.

It couldn't be simpler! We'll get in touch in early March with all those who qualify for a free Download add-on.

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Just-Flight/15266573498" rel="nofollow">

Replies:
Posted By: jetjerry
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 7:48pm
Would the free download include something in development that has not been released yet?
The Comet?

What time limit for using the credit?

Thank you,

Jerry

Posted By: SimUK
Date Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 6:07pm
Hi Jerry,

You will be emailed at the start of March (once the February offer is over) and will be able to have one of our currently released items, but if the item isn't available for order, such as an In Development title, then you won't be able to get that as the free item simply because an In Development product isn't available to order yet.

Thanks,

Simon
Just Flight & Just Trains

Posted By: gandy
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 6:35pm
this is a very nice offer/gift, I think im over the £50 ( I have used my JF points ) so the only hard choice is what to choose as there is so much i want.

But thanks again for another great offer/gift to us customers.. only if they all did this :)

Posted By: GEOFFERS
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 12:23pm
if I go for a download rather than CD. when I go to the scrap heap in the sky. Dead can I pass the down load on to my son. with a CD he can have on his PC or if he has my PC can he get the down load again if he needs it as it will be part of my estate.if I give my PC to some one will the same apply.

-------------
It's easy to make a small fortune in aviation. You start with a large fortune.

Posted By: SamR
Date Posted: 22 Feb 2011 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by GEOFFERS GEOFFERS wrote:

if I go for a download rather than CD. when I go to the scrap heap in the sky. Dead can I pass the down load on to my son. with a CD he can have on his PC or if he has my PC can he get the down load again if he needs it as it will be part of my estate.if I give my PC to some one will the same apply.

As long as the computer your son is on has internet access you can most certainly use it on that system, you can either login to your JF account using your account details on his system and download the installer or alternatively you can either copy the downloaded file from one computer to another using a usb, disc etc.

Now our downloads have no unlock limit I would say that they are now the safest method of keeping software safe and available at all times being that a download will never get scratched or lost. And is always at hand to re-download Smile

Sam

-------------

Posted By: NotYet
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 1:49pm
Something satisfying about having a shelf full of Justflight Add-ons though... feels good! Downloaded you can't see them sitting anywhere . Also, you can't giftwrap a download!
Apart form that, download seems best..?

-------------
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Imho Idrk so nvm.

Posted By: TomA320
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by NotYet NotYet wrote:

Something satisfying about having a shelf full of Justflight Add-ons though... feels good! Downloaded you can't see them sitting anywhere . Also, you can't giftwrap a download!
Apart form that, download seems best..?

I agree with you, I much prefer the boxed add-ons, having the printed manual and CD can't be beaten IMO.  Plus, you can sell the add-on later on and get some money back where as you can't with download products. 

Posted By: mntwinsfan687
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 10:47pm
I am just curious if anyone knows when we can expect to hear something in regards to the free download add-on for February?  I haven't received any emails as of yet and it is getting close to the end of March, so I thought I'd post here and see if I could get a response.  I spent over $100.00 and would like to be able to download my free software when it becomes available.  Thanks in advance for a reply!

Scott

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:12am
Hi Scott,

We sent you an e-mail on 2nd March @ 14:09. Can you check your spam/junk folders to see whether it was filtered out of your inbox?

If you cannot find the e-mail, please contact scott[at]justflight.com

Thanks

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Date Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 9:46pm
Thanks Martyn for the reply, but I do not remember receiving any email on March 2nd as I was eagerly awaiting that very email, so I was consistently check all of them.  Do I email Scott at scott@justflight.com or what email address do I need to use.

Thanks again,
Scott

Date Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 12:13am
Never mind...I was able to get in touch with Scott and he has graciously agreed to deal with my concern.  Thanks for your help...much appreciated.

Scott 

Print Page | Close Window