This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Landing warnings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 7:46pm

Thanx Smile

Maybe Duncan descend  to this dungeon?

I actually don’t see what Duncan can do about it without braking the landing system. Now AH looks if you land on a landable surface and  99,9999% of all landing strips is. Pity for some Lukla owners I guess.

Dree

Edit; And as a scenery disigner myself I wouldn't know how to make sloped landing surface.
Hans Olo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Olo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by dree dree wrote:

Edit; And as a scenery disigner myself I wouldn't know how to make sloped landing surface.

Just as i thought about Lukla...

Dree: Just make a sloped polygon (FSX-KML is able to address that amongst others) and put photoscenery over it.
dree View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 9:18pm

Yes that part I understood, the burning barrels are also a good idea  Smile  but...

Do you have a legal lendable surface in AH then? It has to be an official FS runway like you make with e.g. AFX. Aerosoft probably used your suggested way but it apears not te be a suitable runway.

Dree

wavn View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 8:51am
There is another special point to mention with Aerosoft Lukla:
When you arrive there from another destination (for example Kathmandu) you have to save and load your flight when you are in the neighbourhood of Aeroft Lukla.
When you don't do that, it is possible that the scenery of Lukla is not correct.
It is a known problem and Aerosoft say that they cannot do anything about it because of the specifications of fsx.

Nevertheless Lukla present an outraging challenge for those who like such kind of flights and it should certainly be nice if this could be incorporated in one of the possible coming special purpose flights in AH Smile

Willem 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic