This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sully

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sully
    Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 8:01pm
Saw the film Sully today and all I can say is that it is an excellent film. Go and see it but don't leave until after the credits.
Must Fly!
MarkH View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:36pm
Hi hifly, it was nice that they got the the details right.  The amount of times you see a 747 in the movies and then they cut to the fight deck and they only have two thrust leavers!!  Most people just don't notice Wink

BTW - Happy Christmas Smile 
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 10:59pm
Greetings Mark, long time no see. I understand that Sully was closely involved in the production and I bet he wanted it to be technically correct.

And a Very Merry Christmas to you.
Must Fly!
ivan chesler View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivan chesler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:23am
hi there,movie released here in  south africa last year.  i thought it was excellent!!
Being an ex comm pilot myself,it has more meaning..

although i saw it in a movie house, i still bought the DVD for my collection. great stuffTongue

ivan chesler,johannesburg.south africa 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic