This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D Panel Size and Positions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D Panel Size and Positions
    Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 10:51pm
I am currently using 3 monitors with the Matrox Tripple Head unit.
Each time I fly the GR1 I am finding that I need to "Undock" each of the panels, to reposition and resize them to where I want them to sit on my screens, so when I use the panel selector arrow, each panel opens in the correct place and size for me. I then saved this as the "Default" flight. If I then select a different GR1 livery, and open the panel selector arrow, each 2D panel is reverted back to the default state, or size/position. In short, I need to keep on altering them for every flight. If I load the default flight at any time, the panels are saved as just how I like them. Does anyone know where I can find the .cfg for the panels for the default saved flight? This way, it could be possible to paste the data from the saved default, into the panel.cfg for the GR1. Many thanks.
HotelZulu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic