This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Viscount - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Download = No Aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Download = No Aircraft
    Posted: 21 Sep 2012 at 8:37pm
I purchased the download and followed the installation procedures.  The Viscount folder shows up in aircraft folder in FSX but when I start FSX the aircraft is not displayed, thus it can't be selected.  Any idea what the problem could be and how to fix it?
N738KW View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N738KW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 10:51pm
Hi,
I had the same problem with a Capt. Sim aircraft, and the reason was my GData Antivirus
Programm, I did not shut down the programm during the installation, and something went wrong. A new installation of the aircraft was sucessfull.
But this was in my case, maybe there are some other possibilities for your problem.
I would try a new installation with administrator rights (left mouserclick and install with administrator rights).
I hope for you that it works, but I believe that the solution for your problem is very simple.
Always save landings
Walter

N738KW View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N738KW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 11:00pm
Hi again,
sorry, right mouseclick for the administrator rights Thumbs%20Up
Walter
weecosse View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weecosse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 7:12pm
Tha worked, I was able to get it loaded, however, when I scroll down in cockpit view part of the ariframe is missing.  It is the same with the instrument panels, there is no airframe between the panels.  Any suggestions on a fiX?

Thanks

Weecosse
sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2012 at 7:09pm
Hi weecosse
I sympathise with you. Have exactly the same problems and others as stated by post's  . See my previous comments. I think they should either take the Viscount off their product list or bring out an urgent patch.
Regards
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 11:58am
Hi,

Please contact our support team via http://www.justflight.com/support-contact - this isn't a widespread issue that I'm aware of, and so would expect it to be something specific to your machine if you are experiencing this issue.

Thanks,

Simon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic