This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Expanded to the UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Expanded to the UK
    Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:52pm
Base number two at Woodford UK, got my own fancy LD3 containers now too.

Al
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 11:41pm
Nice plane, a DC8 with the later version engines if I am correct?  Nice slogan as well. Thumbs%20Up
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 12:44am
Yup, the DC-8-73 (i.e the DC-8-63 with the Grumman engine pod conversion to allow CFM 56 turbofans to be installed instead of the old turbojet gas guzzlers). Obviously a wise choice with Air Hauler, where you have to pay for fuel!

Al
hermit825 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hermit825 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:57am
I've just leased this 3 place hangar, and would like to try my hand at painting a logo
and painting my company aircraft just dont kow which program to get any suggestions?

Dinomite Bill
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:53am
Yup. If you can afford it or have access to it, then Photoshop. But if not, I'd suggest Paint.net which is a freebie program almost as good as Photoshop. You can use pretty much any paint program you like really, but the reason I'd suggest trying paint,net is that it supports DDS files, which are common in FS. You might also want to get hold of a little utility called DXTBmp, which is a tool for converting textures commonly found in FS into picture formats that are easier for paint programs to open, and can then be used to convert them back into DXT files (which is the other common texture format found in FS) for use in FS.

So in short, get either:

Photoshop (very expensive, available at www.adobe.com)

Paint.net (free, available at www.getpaint.net)

and:

DXTBmp (free, do a search on Google and you'll find it at a few places)

Hope that helps.

Al

Edited by Chock - 01 May 2009 at 6:56am
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:27am
Great pic!
hermit825 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hermit825 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:46am
Thats great news! thanks

so much for "feeding the Pig" Lamp $$
Dinomite Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic