This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Afternoon in the life of an Air Hauler!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afternoon in the life of an Air Hauler!
    Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:06pm
I started out with a blank canvas, with the easy startup option chosen, I had a Lear Jeet, loads of cash and a decent reputation.

Purchased my first base at Paderborn EDLP, I've got a load of flowers on board bound for EKMB  Lo lland Falster.

Not bad, £12,438 for a relatively short hop, an ok landing, took my eye off the ball for a minute.

Much encouraged by a good flight and an aircraft still intact I decided to lease a Caravan and hire a pilot to fly her.

So sent Frank off to LFQQ with a load of cabbage. Rather him than me!  Being AI they can look after themselves!

Meanwhile a late job came in to fly some baby toys from Goteborg to Copenhagen.  Fairly local but would mean a repositioning flight from .land Falster to Goteborg

Rattles on board I hardly let the engines spool down then we're off to EKCH.  A relatively short hop so no more need for fuel.

Here we are the end to a perfect day and a greaser of a landing.

Aircraft is still at 100% serviceability and a night in down town Copenhagen.  It doesn't get much better than that... life is good!

Where next???

Maybe tomorrow!!

//Mut

[Please note these are development pictures so may not fully resemble the final product]

PS Frank finished his flight, it took him two goes to get the freight delivered, another 15 Grand for (Almost) no work by me!  Clap

Cheers
d9 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:52pm
Good post Mut; it's looking good. Clever man, that Slopey...

Rob.
TomA320 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 9:31am
Great shots!  Air Hauler looks more complicated than AP and CP is this correct?
mutley View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
Pilot Extraordinaire!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 1:33pm
Not really Tom, just  more advanced.

It has a very easy to use interface and you can slowly (Or quickly!) build up money and reputation so you can then lease or buy more aircraft and employ AI pilots to fly the aircraft.

Due to the intuitive interface,  you can get flying within 5 minutes after installing the product Thumbs%20Up

Cheers
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 11:21am
The great thing about Air Hauler is that you can make it as easy or complex as you like.

On the easy end of the scale you can use Air Hauler to provide you with flights to interesting locations all of the world. You can fly every job for your Air Hauler company and take it as slowly as you like

On the difficult end of the scale you can manage every element of the company. You can invest in stocks and shares, hire AI pilots to carry out all of the jobs and take out loans to cover your costs

Air Hauler really does have something for everybody
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Gunk View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 2:40pm

Good presentation Mutley,

I just want to add that pilots who like short hops and also are into water operations should know that an amphibian is a good choice of aircraft as it opens up a new avenue of adventure.

The generated jobs will include waterways as well as hard surfaces and you can then enjoy the thrill of island hopping and remote locations where many land based planes cannot be used.

Air Hauler can put the FUN back into sim flying.

Great job Duncan and thanks,

Gunk

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic