This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Q-400

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain Amyot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Q-400
    Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 1:14pm
Hello to you, I already buy the Q-400 for FSX, I bought the P3DV-4 and I would like to buy the Q-400 again and several drivers told me that they had a new discount because that he had to buy that of FSX is it possible to have again this discount, if yes how process. Thank you for your help

Alain.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Alain Amyot Alain Amyot wrote:

Hello to you, I already buy the Q-400 for FSX, I bought the P3DV-4 and I would like to buy the Q-400 again and several drivers told me that they had a new discount because that he had to buy that of FSX is it possible to have again this discount, if yes how process. Thank you for your help

Alain.

Alain, there are now two versions.  Pilot and Pro.

Best thing to do is contact our support team who will be able to lead you through the best way to do this.

https://support.justflight.com/support/home
Alain Amyot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain Amyot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 6:22pm
Thank you for your help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic