This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P-47

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P-47
    Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 2:24pm
Does the new P-47 contain any "new" planes as to battle worn?

Thanks,

Tom
Tom
Chock View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 4:07pm
Nope, they are all pretty much depictions of 'well used' paint jobs or bare metal with worn painted parts, and if I had any criticisms at all about this add-on, that would be the only one that there could perhaps have been at least one factory fresh paint job, but is not a big deal really anyway since a repaint could sort that out easily as there is a paint kit.

Don't let this put you off getting it as it is a really excellent add-on, one of the best warbird add-ons I've ever come across especially for the price.
THibben View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 6:47pm
To me the planes look like they have been under water for a while and are starting to corrode.
What surprises me the most is how the instruments look so worn out.

Since I have nearly every other Just Flight plane, I might have to try it and hope someone comes up with a repaint.

Tom
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic