This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need for speed?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need for speed?
    Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:57pm
I recently bought the Aerosoft Tomcat from JF.

Glad I did! Best £25 I ever spent!

Anyone wanting a challenge in their flight sim should take a look. Not only is this a great example of an FSX aircraft that's been expertly updated to run in 64 bit, it's just a beauty to fly.

Also if you have TacPack or are thinking of getting it, then this aircraft will not disappoint.

A guy on You Tube has some thorough flying videos (Flightsim461). Anyway just search for it!

I spent a ton of money on a PMDG 777 and flew it for a few hours, bored silly! So far I am still practising carrier traps and "learning" the Tomcat....hours and hours of pleasure. Just be prepared to go to the next level, with FSUIPC (registered version) and LUA additions, this aircraft comes into another dimension.

That famous line from Top Gun makes more sense when you get into the Tomcat. Feel the speed and you get the terrific acceleration from a vintage 1970's fighter.and flying that load of rubber dog s... out of Hong Kong will never be the same!

Best regards.

David.

You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic