This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flying club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flying club
    Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 4:39pm
Hi
as a trainie pilot in the 152 and the PA28 I was wondering is flying club a good add on
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 5:13pm
Good?  It is, in my opinion, amongst the best out there!

I think it's simply an absolute must have for any fan of general aviation.  If you get Flying Club X, you get four fixed wing and one rotary wing aircraft to fly, with great visuals inside and out.  The Cessna 152 uses custom panel gauges, and all feature a custom radio stack that replicates what would typically be found in that aircraft.  The aircraft also feature very realistic flight dynamics, and you also get a great little program called AeroTools which has various toys to play with to customise your Flying Club experience!  Not only does it feature a load and fuel editor for each aircraft, but also AeroPaint, which makes it easy to create custom liveries for the aircraft, AeroNation, which you can use to customise the registrations of the aircraft and also my favourite, AeroFace, which allows you to use either a webcam image or another digital photo of your (or anyone else's) face to superimpose onto the pilot figure that appears in the Flying Club aircraft.  This I have found is great fun to play with!

Plus, with the latest update, all the aircraft are compatible with FSX SP2, and have been reworked to take advantage of the new features this provides.

It's a must have product in my book!
Kind regards,
Tom
IanHenry View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 5:47pm
Yes, it's now a must have.
Ian
Edward Longe View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edward Longe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:14pm

Thanks guys! My version of flying club X is on it's way!! Lokking forward to flyin and playing around with the liveries hopeing to create a replica of the C152 and PA28 that I fly!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic