This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > VC10 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super/RAF and Pro edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super/RAF and Pro edition
    Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 9:31am
Just a quick post to clarify a few things:

The Super/RAF Expansion Pack will be a payable expansion (a bit like our livery packs in the past) for VC10 Jetliner and Pro edition. The price (yet to be confirmed) will fairly reflect the amount of work that is involved in modelling and coding these extra variants, whilst taking into account the commonality with the existing Standard variant. The current plan is for the expansion to be released before the Pro edition, but it will work with both versions and you won’t need to purchase it twice. 

The Pro edition will be a new/standalone product as it will have significant differences to the Jetliner edition, as well as serving a different market. As with our L-1011 Tristar, there will be a discount for existing owners of the Jetliner edition when purchasing the Pro edition. You will simply pay the difference between the Jetliner and Pro edition, so it won’t cost you any more to purchase and use the Jetliner edition whilst you wait for the Pro edition to be available next year.

This aircraft was a collaboration between the dev teams at Aeroplane Heaven and Just Flight, with our in-house team providing various custom-coded systems/features. Aeroplane Heaven have done a fantastic job with the model as I’m sure you can see from the screenshots and video, and we are confident that the level of systems functionality/complexity will keep you all busy and entertained. 

A demo should be available shortly.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 11:10am
Thanks for answering all questions I had about this without me even asking them :)
Dunkjt74 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkjt74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 2:41pm
Excellent news!!!  A VC10 aaand a Vulcan...  I'm a very happy chappie!  Smile
A pessimist is an optimist with experience...
Youngmusic View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Youngmusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2017 at 10:53pm
Had many trips on the 10 courtesy of the RAF. Loved the rear facing seats too.
31plumber View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 31plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2017 at 7:32pm
Me too! Hopefully there will be a tepid orange juice simulated..And the obligatory bodge tape..Lol
Loving the VC10 BTW sounds spot on..Happy memeories..
neilG View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 11:25pm
I know you all hate this question but is there any possibility that you may tender an indication as to how long we will have to wait for the pro please. Approximate ideas or hopeful ambition would be enough and I wouldn’t hold you to it.

NeilG
ThomasAH View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:04pm
Oh, a guessing game? Wink
I'd say June 2018.
neilG View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:25pm
NOOOOOO! That’s too long. I hope not anyway.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 8:59am
Unfortunately we can't provide even a rough estimate at this time but we'll provide more info as soon as it becomes available.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
neilG View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 6:15pm
Thanks Martyn, will look out for it.
IndianJones View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndianJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 1:58pm
Is there an update on when this is coming out? I'm looking forward to flying the Super VC10 with the Pro edition!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 7:30am
We're still not quite in a position to provide a time-frame but work is on-going on both VC10 projects (Pro and Super/RAF).

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
frost View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 4:09am
Still no news on the RAF expansion?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:16am
Not in terms of a date, but work is progressing still. 
Smudger565 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smudger565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 9:38pm
Good Evening,

I know this keeps being asked but are Just Flight any nearer to releasing the Super/RAF and Pro Edition. With now 5 weeks to Christmas I was hoping JF would be releasing them!!!!

I look forward to your reply on the above
Smudger565
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Smudger565 Smudger565 wrote:

Good Evening,

I know this keeps being asked but are Just Flight any nearer to releasing the Super/RAF and Pro Edition. With now 5 weeks to Christmas I was hoping JF would be releasing them!!!!

I look forward to your reply on the above

Hi there

They are being worked on and getting closer.  No release pre-Christmas though that's for sure.  We hope to share some details and some pics perhaps in December.

Hope that helps for now.
Smudger565 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smudger565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 10:28am
Good Morning,

Thank you for your swift Reply.

Pleased you are getting near with Super/RAT and Pro Edition, very much looking forward to their release.

I will look forward to the details and pics

Thank you again

Smudge 565
Smudger565
Zeta View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 9:50pm
This project is still alive?

Any news and/or pictures?

Thanks.

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Zeta Zeta wrote:

This project is still alive?

Any news and/or pictures?

Thanks.

It is yes and there will be news and pictures quite soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Zeta View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:57pm
Thanks for the answer Voice of Reason.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic