This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

traffic x not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krishan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: traffic x not working
    Posted: 07 Jan 2017 at 1:18pm
Hi
Its been a couple of years since I flew fsx, re-installed and also traffic x , but I cannot see and planes though traffic x program is installed.

I have installed fsx and also fsx acceleration plus traffic x from cd and traffic x service pack 1.

cheers

krish
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 11:43am
Krish

may I suggest that you go back thru this forum to see what suggestions have been made in the past (and there have been many similar posts to yours) to see what has been put forward as to the checks/procedures you need to take to solve your problems.

If you still cannot get anywhere then come back and we will see if we can help you.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:18am
Have you gone to traffic Control, click on hanger and take all the planes and airliners and move them into flyable aircraft after you have done that you should be able to see aircraft at airports and chose an aircraft to fly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic