This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parody Superheores help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConcordeGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parody Superheores help!
    Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:40pm
Howdy y'all,

This Friday I will be bussing to Holland to participate in the Nijmegen marches (those of you who don't know what that is, Gooooogle it).

During the last day, our wing are supposed to dress up so we have chosen to dress as superheroes. I don't want to go as a normal superhero, so I want to go as a parody of a real superhero.

Have any of you guys got ideas for a funny and rude (optional but not too offensive) super hero? I've already had suggestions for "Super heavily used female", but I just need to colate more ideas.

Cheers fellas

EDIT - Stupid word filter. The suggestion I was given was this (take first letter of each word to form suggestion)

Sierra, Lima, Alpha, Golf.
Rides a 1999 Kawasaki ZZR600
FSaddict View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2010 at 7:42pm
Run away from danger man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic