Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8954
Printed Date: 19 Mar 2024 at 8:54am

Topic: flight plan issue
Posted By: aldoborg
Subject: flight plan issue
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 8:40pm
HI
Can somebody be of some help on what to do next after that I have entered a flight plan to my home airport (Malta). I have observed stage by stage the example stated by the (Just Flight)Trafic x tutorial. Do I have to save it and exit or use the compiler. It seems to me that the flight plan issue is not working. Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: zulu7777
Date Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 9:07pm
Dead Hi
         I have the same problem in traffic x. When I tried to make a scheduled flight from the departure airport to the destination airport I didin t see the flight that i had made before. CAN someone help me please? Can someone tell me ho to do a scheduled flight from airport to airport and see that flight happen???
         thanks a lot for helping.... tu

Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 12:45am

Yes, after making your flight plan changes, you need to compile them to see them appear in FSX.

When going to view your flights in FSX, remember that the times are GMT.

Also, the flight may not appear at the exact time you have scheduled; you may need to start the FSX time one hour ahead and then check. If it is not there at that time, adjust the time by, say, 5 to 10 minutes toward the flight plan time and check again. Keep adjusting the time by 5 to 10 minute intervals until you reach the flight plan time. If the plane is still not showing, keep adjusting the time past the flight plan time. Keep doing that for up to, say, one hour past the flight plan time. If the plane is still not appearing, then it could be that the airport already has too many planes ... or, the airport does not have an appropriate parking space available for your plane ... or, FSX has "hidden" your plane based on your FSX traffic slider settings - set your FSX traffic slider to 100% and check to see if your plane appears then.

Date Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 10:54am
Hi Freddy I will do and check all that you suggested and I will send you a reply.  Thanks again
Regards
Aldo(Malta)

Date Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 5:06pm
Hi Freddy, Thank you very much you realy solved my problem. It was exactly what you said. I had to clear certain flights to Luqa airport (Malta), also I had to compile the flight, which is another thing that I was not doing. Now I can share this information with my friend who is having the same problem. Thanks again and I am pleased that I have known you from here. Just incase you whant to chat with us regarding this hobby we will be pleased.
By the way Our airport and country is much beautiful than that of the flightsim.  Also the structure and building of the airport is very different from that in the flightsim fsx.

Regards

Aldo
Malta

Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:58am
Glad you got it working.  Smile

Print Page | Close Window