Forum Description: Discussion area for Duchess Model 76
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32611
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 4:35pm

Topic: 'Rocking'
Posted By: del47
Subject: 'Rocking'
Date Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:24am
Good morning all.
The two most recent updates have cured the problem of CTD and I can now fly the A/C. But now I find that as I take-off and during flight the VC seems to 'rock' fore and aft. It will then settle but within seconds start again! It almost makes me feel airsick! I'm using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and although my PC is about mid-range it works well with other add-ons. Should I open a support ticket or perhaps someone on the forum might have some ideas?
Del

-------------
Delboy

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by del47 del47 wrote:

Good morning all.
The two most recent updates have cured the problem of CTD and I can now fly the A/C. But now I find that as I take-off and during flight the VC seems to 'rock' fore and aft. It will then settle but within seconds start again! It almost makes me feel airsick! I'm using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and although my PC is about mid-range it works well with other add-ons. Should I open a support ticket or perhaps someone on the forum might have some ideas?
Del

I'd suggest you open a ticket anyway to ensure the issue is looked at and in the meantime somebody might offer assistance on this forum.

Posted By: del47
Date Posted: 27 Dec 2018 at 6:54pm
Thanks Voice of Reason.
I've just submitted a support ticket.
Del

-------------
Delboy

Posted By: Bunkiester
Date Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 5:57pm
Hi,

I noticed the rocking is associated with the pitch settings on the props.  Where I had the props set, my controller exhibited minor jittering - once I moved them slightly, the jittering, and the aircraft rocking stopped.

Mark

Print Page | Close Window