Forum Name: Duchess Model 76
Forum Description: Discussion area for Duchess Model 76
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32584
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 11:24am

Topic: Duchess HSI, Wet Compass and RMI
Posted By: jcap
Subject: Duchess HSI, Wet Compass and RMI
Date Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 1:39am
In addition to the flight dynamics issues mentionted prior I also have a major issue. The HSI and RMI while in a turn move as if I was getting 2 frames per second. In other JF airplanes, turns cause the HSI and RMI to move very smoothly as they should. Am I missing something or does Just Flight intend to fix this?
Also, why does it look like the sun is revolving around the spinners? I am a fan of Just Flight products and was awaiting the release of this twin since it was announced. Needless to say I am a little dissapointed witht this release. I really hope the devs fix these issues as I know what the hard work and talent of these individuals can produce.
Kindly, Josh.

Replies:
Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 12:22pm
Hi Josh,

The 'smoothness' of the HSI/RMI animation will be addressed in the next update. It was addressed pre-release but unfortunately got broken again, so apologies for that.

I'll investigate the spinner issue now. It's not something that we've spotted during our testing but if we can reproduce it then we'll get it fixed.

EDIT: If you haven't already done so, can you send the support team a ticket regarding the spinner issue? It'd be useful for us to get some screenshots and/or video from you.

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Print Page | Close Window