Forum Name: Prepar3D
Forum Description: Discussion area for Prepar3D
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32549
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 8:08am

Topic: Just Flight Traffic Global & P3Dv4
Posted By: jamo
Subject: Just Flight Traffic Global & P3Dv4
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:00pm
Hello, I'm thinking to buy the 'Just Flight Traffic Global' program for my 64 bits P3Dv4 flight sim.

Now I like to know if 'Just Flight Traffic Global' wil also operate as a 64 bit program?

Regards, jamo

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by jamo jamo wrote:

Hello, I'm thinking to buy the 'Just Flight Traffic Global' program for my 64 bits P3Dv4 flight sim.

Now I like to know if 'Just Flight Traffic Global' wil also operate as a 64 bit program?

Regards, jamo

Yes it does, works with all versions of P3D.

Hope that helps.

Posted By: Ray Fry
Date Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 9:59am
I know the next update is being worked Rich hinted as much on THIS FORUM but has JF abandoned the Traffic Global Support site, and leaving users to there devises.

Regards Ray Fry.

Date Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Ray Fry Ray Fry wrote:

I know the next update is being worked Rich hinted as much on THIS FORUM but has JF abandoned the Traffic Global Support site, and leaving users to there devises.

Regards Ray Fry.

Ray, not abandoned, just very busy on other projects, our apologies.

Rich will give an update in the dedicated Traffic Global forum next week with details on some new models and a roadmap of sorts on how we'll be arriving at the final version. 

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 5:55pm
Thanks for that I have given a heads up on the support forum to put there minds at rest, they were getting restless.

Regards Ray Fry.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 9:14am
I hope I am not going to be made look a fool after posting on the support forum, some are now talking refunds project put on backburner, if JF are staying away from the support forum then there no point me posting they will not believe me.

Regards Ray Fry.

Posted By: snave
Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:42pm

I hope I am not going to be made look a fool after posting on the support forum, some are now talking refunds project put on backburner, if JF are staying away from the support forum then there no point me posting they will not believe me.

Regards Ray Fry.

Who died and made you Pope? Nobody asked you to assume the role of moderator? Ouch
Chillax, old son. Sleepy

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 4:20pm
I beg your pardon who said anything about a moderator, I have been trying to help some users who have been having problems, JF have been absent from the support forum for going on two months. 
PS I was not expecting post from the forum police.
Ray Fry.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:58pm

I beg your pardon who said anything about a moderator, I have been trying to help some users who have been having problems, JF have been absent from the support forum for going on two months. 
PS I was not expecting post from the forum police.
Ray Fry.

Ray, Richard has posted up on the TG forum now, you may have already seen it, along with some images of new models that will soon be available for TG users.

Date Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 10:36pm
Thank Rich for that now they have something to look forward to.
Cheers Ray Fry.

Print Page | Close Window