Print Page | Close Window

X-Plane 11 - Mosquito and Lanc' please !

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Chat
Forum Name: Just Chat - General Discussion
Forum Description: Forum for shootin' the breeze about subjects not relating to Flight Simulation or aviation
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32498
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 9:33pm

Topic: X-Plane 11 - Mosquito and Lanc' please !
Posted By: AlyMac
Subject: X-Plane 11 - Mosquito and Lanc' please !
Date Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 10:43am
I have just started using X-Plane 11 and what a revelation it is. After a five year lay-off I splashed out on X-plane 11. It was so good I bought the Pa23 Aztec from JustFlight/Alabeo (I have many hours on type) and all I can say is its blown me away completely.

It has been a difficult decision to move into the future but poor old FSX just irritates me now with black holes in the scenery and stuttering.

I run a low spec PC (3.4 ghz / GTX 980) and it is so smooth compared to my beloved FSX Gold. Even the "Vanilla" XP ground textures straight out of the box-look fabulous (although I have now upgraded to Taburets UK Mesh).

I was at the point of buying the DH98 Mosquito and the Lancaster for FSX (Ive also put my name down on that beautiful Caravelle in development) but I just couldnt live with the stutters I'm afraid.

Do JF have any plans to incorporate the Lancaster, Mosquito and Caravelle for XP ? 

While your at it - a Dove and the Andover would be nice as well !!

.....cash is waiting Thumbs Up

-------------
...Put out my hand, and touched the face of God

Replies:
Posted By: Tutmeister
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 7:13am
I'll second that. Lanc mossie and spitfire are missing from xplane!
Chris

Print Page | Close Window