Print Page | Close Window

Aerosoft Madeira version?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32473
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 11:17am

Topic: Aerosoft Madeira version?
Posted By: Herky
Subject: Aerosoft Madeira version?
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:08am
Please can someone verify the version of Aerosoft Madeira that's for sale on the Just Flight site?

I have P3dv4.3.

The P3dv4 version is 1.5. The version advertised on Just Flight says 1.4.

I had this scenery for P3dv3 and it had hopeless elevation problems. Aerosoft were aware and I want to know that v1.5 has fixed it?

Thank you

Best regards
David

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Replies:
Posted By: Christopher Low
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 4:34pm
The FSX version of Aerosoft Madeira suffered from that "autogen buildings sticking out of hill sides" problem that I detest. That problem has stopped me from purchasing it for P3D.

Posted By: Herky
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Christopher Low Christopher Low wrote:

The FSX version of Aerosoft Madeira suffered from that "autogen buildings sticking out of hill sides" problem that I detest. That problem has stopped me from purchasing it for P3D.

Hi Christopher.

I had the FSX version. I then bought the P3dv3 version. The FSX version at least had a nice runway, with the Rabbit lights, it was ok. The P3dv3 version was a mess! Runway landings ended up 50 feet below the runway surface?

I visited the AS forum, where they knew about the elevation issue. Following "instructions", I fiddled and faffed about with files but ended up with elevation issues that no one could fix. I uninstalled it.

There is a P3dv4 version (so they say) that is specifically for 64 bit. The version is 1.5. The one on the JF sales page is 1.4.Or is it?

Rather than risk installing then uninstalling and getting a refund, I thought I'd ask if the version is ok? A 1.5 working version.

Madeira has a super challenging curved approach that's hand flown, in winds that are always gusty. It would be nice if AS have properly fixed the airport.

Some installers are not P3dv4 installers, but patched ones from early versions. One Dev even has patched
Fs9 installers!! For heaven's sake!Then we wonder why software is wonky!

AS are charging a lot for their mega airports, I wish Flight Beam would do more airports!

Regards
David

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Print Page | Close Window