Forum Description: Discussion zone for the F-Lite range of Add-Ons
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32441
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 9:46pm

Topic: CLS MD87 Hydraulic quantity
Posted By: skydrew69
Subject: CLS MD87 Hydraulic quantity
Date Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 2:40pm
Manual states before engine start, hydraulic quantity should be >90%

Mine continually shows 10/12 respectively. Does anyone know how to increase hydraulic quantity. Many thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: BigNutz
Date Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 6:20pm
So I say this as a real world mechanic and pilot, and am not being a pain in the rear: would one not just open a can of 83282 hydraulic fluid and fill it up?

I'm assuming that this is a system capable of replenishing at least one of the pressure reservoirs with an excess resevoir? Most of my maintenance experience was on UH-60L, which didn't have this capability, and

I'm also cognizant of the fact that civilian transport category aircraft are certified and maintained in a completely different world than military aircraft, or my other strength GA. Add to that, I'm just in the very early stages of re-entering the realm of PC-based flight sims.

I was a huge fan of the original Microsoft FS (2.0 and subsequent) as well as the Falcon 3.0 age. I haven't even looked at anything beyond the occasional browse in the Google Play to see what looks fun with Android apps.

So, yeah, I don't know the answer to your question and have made this all about me, my bad. I'm going to copy this into an intro post, if there exists such a thread after I post it here, sorry about that!

Print Page | Close Window