Print Page | Close Window

Upcoming Archer III and the Flight1 G500?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
Forum Description: Discussion area for the PA-28 aircraft (PA-28 Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II)
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32420
Printed Date: 24 Apr 2024 at 10:43pm

Topic: Upcoming Archer III and the Flight1 G500?
Posted By: Tim
Subject: Upcoming Archer III and the Flight1 G500?
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2018 at 7:43pm
Hi,

I've been waiting for a new Archer III ever since I lost the Dreamfleet Archer III when I switched to FSX. So I'm quite looking forward to it. However, I've one question: Do you plan to support the Flight1 G500/G600? It would be a great addition to the Archer III. And it is also a common retrofit in the real world Smile

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2018 at 2:22pm
[QUOTE=Tim]
Hi,

I've been waiting for a new Archer III ever since I lost the Dreamfleet Archer III when I switched to FSX. So I'm quite looking forward to it. However, I've one question: Do you plan to support the Flight1 G500/G600? It would be a great addition to the Archer III. And it is also a common retrofit in the real world Smile

Possibly after the initial release but unlikely before then. It'll have the usual GTN/GNS integration but the G500/G600 is a lot of extra work.  Never say never though.

Posted By: RonH
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 7:18pm
I think the G500 would be great. Will/does it have a way to have the GTN 750 and the GTN 650 in the panel at the same time (one com1 and one com2), or will it be one or the other?

Print Page | Close Window