Print Page | Close Window

PA_28 no sound and other issues

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
Forum Description: Discussion area for the PA-28 aircraft (PA-28 Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II)
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32414
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 1:52pm

Topic: PA_28 no sound and other issues
Posted By: alfi10
Subject: PA_28 no sound and other issues
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:12am
I purchased and installed the PA_28 into my Steam X Plane 11. (XPUIPC, windows 10)

As of the beginning I have absolutely no sound although all volumes are set to max.

The camera position in the 3D cockpit starts of as behind the pilot and has to be adjusted but every time I reset to default it puts the camera behind the pilots head.

What I did:  Reinstalled from the extracted folder.  No luck.

Unzipped the download aircraft again and reinstalled.  Same problem.

Up to now I was unable to fly the aircraft to know whether there would be any other issues. 
Any help would be really appreciated.
thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1ihfedpqgmy4cm/PA_28.jpg?dl=0

Replies:
Posted By: alfi10
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 11:41am
PROBLEM SOLVED:   BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY

5 min. after sending my message about the problem- I started X Plane but really wanted to check out something with a plugin. I had the PA-28 still on the list for being loaded so I did - AND LOW AN BEHOLD THIS TIME THE SOUND WORKED AND THE CAMERA WAS IN THE RIGHT POSITION. Very weird but I am happy.  Thanks again

Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by alfi10 alfi10 wrote:

PROBLEM SOLVED:   BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY

5 min. after sending my message about the problem- I started X Plane but really wanted to check out something with a plugin. I had the PA-28 still on the list for being loaded so I did - AND LOW AN BEHOLD THIS TIME THE SOUND WORKED AND THE CAMERA WAS IN THE RIGHT POSITION. Very weird but I am happy.  Thanks again

Good news.  Certainly a weird one, that.

Glad you're sorted though.

Print Page | Close Window