Print Page | Close Window

Aeroplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32392
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 7:38am

Topic: Aeroplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog
Posted By: petesmiffy
Subject: Aeroplane Heaven Bristol Bulldog
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 10:06am
Fantastic aeroplane. Flight seems very realistic. Love watching the engine valves bouncing up and down. A joy to fly. Probably the most satisfying flight sim purchase that I ever made.

Replies:
Posted By: Chock
Date Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 10:57pm
Difficult to know if the flight model is as the real thing was of course, but it is a very nice thing, quite challenging to fly and it looks great. Nice to get the little Grumman F3F thrown in for the price too.

Posted By: Mace_RB
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:10am
I was on the lookout for a powerful and aerobatically-capable biplane that is not a Pitts.  These two (Bulldog and Grumman Barrel) fit the bill.  There's something about those later biplanes...some sort of Crimson Skies vibe I have...

Posted By: Mace_RB
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 2:24am
Originally posted by Chock Chock wrote:

Difficult to know if the flight model is as the real thing was of course, but it is a very nice thing, quite challenging to fly and it looks great. Nice to get the little Grumman F3F thrown in for the price too.

I did some hammerhead stalls in it last night, and couple of Immelman's.  It has enough power to do those, with a little dive.

It really winds over if you hit the rudder hard, which is kind of nice.   I can only guess, but it seems reasonably close to what a 1930's little fighter could do.

Print Page | Close Window