Forum Name: F-Lite
Forum Description: Discussion zone for the F-Lite range of Add-Ons
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32377
Printed Date: 22 Jul 2018 at 4:46pm

Topic: DC10 HD Fixes and Mods
Posted By: Mike Hart
Subject: DC10 HD Fixes and Mods
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 1:02pm
I have done a lot of work on this aeroplane to get it sorted out in the absence of CLS doing anything. 

Key points:
Now has a proper fully functional Honeywell FMC both in the VC and as a pop up. This will require users to download the Freeware Honeywell gauge to make this happen. 
Capacity to add in Captain Sim Wx Radar also included. 
GPWS added. 
Fuel loads, quantities and tanks corrected, all fuel gauges now working and are accurate. 
Aircraft now has correct empty and max weight and reference speeds. Note - notes and a VREF chart will be included to allow proper use of the speed bugs on the ASI and to load the aircraft accordingly, it is limited once full pax are on board and can not carry much other payload just like the real thing. 
A lot more or additional switches and warning lights in the VC, pilot, overhead and FE station are now operative and selectable.   
Aircraft performance and cruise speeds have been fixed and are now accurate.
Correct reference speeds and engine power sorted. 
Now fly's like a real DC-10. 

Where to upload to not sure yet will advise once a bit of tidying up is done and package is prepared. 

Replies:
Posted By: Jocko Flocko
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:23am
Outstanding work Mike. I just came in the forum to check and see if there was a fix for switch sounds being absent in the virtual cockpit and saw your post. If you have a pack ready could you PM me with a link? I'll send you a message with my email.

Posted By: TheWestGuy
Date Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:48pm
I would love to see this mod also!

Print Page | Close Window