Forum Name: F-Lite
Forum Description: Discussion zone for the F-Lite range of Add-Ons
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32361
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 5:36am

Topic: CLS DC10 HD
Posted By: Mike Hart
Subject: CLS DC10 HD
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:52am
Forum administrator - is it possible to get a dedicated forum page for the CLS DC-10 HD? 

Replies:
Date Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 7:44am
Guess not!

Posted By: Jocko Flocko
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 4:30am
Yeah, it really should have one. I'ts actually one of Just Flight/CLS better jets in terms of performance and looks.

Posted By: Mace_RB
Date Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Mike Hart Mike Hart wrote:

Forum administrator - is it possible to get a dedicated forum page for the CLS DC-10 HD? 

I agree it should.  This is a good starting point for a P3Dv4 model.

I must say I am glad to see that you, and N. Soares have worked to get the CLS DC-10 fully working in P3Dv4.  If you will note, I posted in some DC-10 threads a few months ago, when I attempted to fix the xml gauges to play the sounds.  I was only partially successful.

I am now going to have to catch up and see what you guys have done more recently.  If someone has added the sounds, fixed the climb/power issues, and added an INS or provision for some sort of FMC (ISG? or similar) -- we would be getting somewhere.  

Date Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:29am
I have uploaded a small fix package see the CLS DC-10 fixes thread in this forum. I only looked at the DC-10 30 and 40 series. Too many other bugs to sort them all out. 

No response from CLS at all about any of this. So I guess temporary will become permanent. 

Don't understand this at all so much work to upgrade it and then poof, nothing to fix the glaring issues. 

Print Page | Close Window