Print Page | Close Window

Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32274
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 7:17am

Topic: Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?
Posted By: bruggenbill
Subject: Is Brexit affecting the new Aerosoft DC8 pricing ?
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 7:31am
I was wondering why your price for the new Aerosoft DC8-50 is at £43.19, roughly £8 (20% ish) more expensive than Aerosoft are selling it for on their site ?(40.29 Euros/£35 at today's googled conversion). 
Is this a mistake which might be rectified soon or is this a hard price?

I normally try and buy all of my addons from your site as your prices are normally excellent and your customer service is frankly unsurpassed within our community. 

Therefore if this price is likely to re-evaluated (and reduced) soon I will wait to purchase from yourselves, but if not I am going to become an Aerosoft customer.

Curiously yours

Steve 

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 11:02am
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

I was wondering why your price for the new Aerosoft DC8-50 is at £43.19, roughly £8 (20% ish) more expensive than Aerosoft are selling it for on their site ?(40.29 Euros/£35 at today's googled conversion). 

I normally try and buy all of my addons from your site as your prices are normally excellent and your customer service is frankly unsurpassed within our community. 

Therefore if this price is likely to re-evaluated (and reduced) soon I will wait to purchase from yourselves, but if not I am going to become an Aerosoft customer.

Curiously yours

Steve 

We're looking into this now Steve, some anomalies with the pricing we've been sent across, we're trying to get to the bottom of things for you now.

Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

Curiously yours

Steve 

Steve, the price has been corrected on our website.  A misunderstanding about VAT, but all sorted now.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Posted By: bruggenbill
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 4:24pm
YVW and thank you.

I will now be proceeding smartly to the Justflight checkout area :)

Steve

Print Page | Close Window