Print Page | Close Window

MD-11 Please for P3Dv4?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32236
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 8:21am

Topic: MD-11 Please for P3Dv4?
Posted By: G7USL
Subject: MD-11 Please for P3Dv4?
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2018 at 11:56am
After suffering a major nervous breakdown, losing my PMDG MD11 that does not work in any Prepared sim I would like to ask you Just Flight if you can fulfil my dream for the above?

-------------
Dave on the English Riviera

Replies:
Posted By: Herky
Date Posted: 05 May 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by G7USL G7USL wrote:

After suffering a major nervous breakdown, losing my PMDG MD11 that does not work in any Prepared sim I would like to ask you Just Flight if you can fulfil my dream for the above?

If you like the MD way of flying, take a look at the Mad Dog. It's a bit pricey but has similar avionics and is a vintage aircraft.

Then there the 717 by TFDI. Still being developed though and you sign in to a beta program.

PMDG did a copy protection trap so you can't port your FSX version into anything else.....

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Posted By: joefremont
Date Posted: 07 May 2018 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

If you like the MD way of flying, take a look at the Mad Dog. It's a bit pricey but has similar avionics and is a vintage aircraft.

Then there the 717 by TFDI. Still being developed though and you sign in to a beta program.

PMDG did a copy protection trap so you can't port your FSX version into anything else.....

While I am sure the MadDog is a great MD-82, it does not really substitute for a MD-11.

Closest you will probably find is the JustFlight DC-10, which has been ported to P3D v4 

Posted By: Herky
Date Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by joefremont joefremont wrote:

Originally posted by Herky Herky wrote:

While I am sure the MadDog is a great MD-82, it does not really substitute for a MD-11.

Closest you will probably find is the JustFlight DC-10, which has been ported to P3D v4 

Yes there are alternative choices to the PMDG aircraft....Cheaper too!

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Print Page | Close Window