Print Page | Close Window

T Arrow NAV INOP

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
Forum Description: Discussion area for the PA-28 aircraft (PA-28 Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II)
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32196
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 4:11am

Topic: T Arrow NAV INOP
Posted By: ress
Subject: T Arrow NAV INOP
Date Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 7:49pm
I am using the Turbine Arrow III with PD3.4, the #1 NAV is inop at all times, while the #2 NAV works OK. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and the same problem exists.
The #1 NAV is inop in both GPS and VLOC positions, I have tried switching the selector SW from GPS to #1 NAV, to #2 NAV and back, still inop.
Seems like it may have happened after the last PD3.4 upgrade, I am up to date on the PD3.4 latest update.
If anyone else is having this problem and there is a fix that would get the #1 NAV working, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
ress

-------------
ress

Replies:
Posted By: thefrog
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 6:41pm
If you mean the Turbo Arrow III, I can confirm that the NAV1 radio works perfectly in P3D v3.4. Just wondering, are you sure you have actually turned the NAV1 radio on?

Posted By: ress
Date Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 7:16pm
. Yes the Nav#1 was turned on, it will work if I switch from the GTN 750 GPS to the stock panel without the 750 and then back again. There was a similar post on another site that had the very same problem and that is where I learned how to get it to work.
I am a rated Comm Inst single engine pilot, and a retired Flight Engineer and had some time flying with a friend in his Arrow II. These days I do all my flying on my computer only.
I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my post.
thanks
ress

-------------
ress

Print Page | Close Window