Print Page | Close Window

Piper Warrior brand loyalty discount ?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Chat
Forum Name: Just Chat - General Discussion
Forum Description: Forum for shootin' the breeze about subjects not relating to Flight Simulation or aviation
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32103
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 4:38pm

Topic: Piper Warrior brand loyalty discount ?
Posted By: bruggenbill
Subject: Piper Warrior brand loyalty discount ?
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 1:41pm
Greetings marketing gurus,
As an owner of PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV (purchased separately), I am considering expanding my Piper single GA stable with the Warrior II and as such I have a  question.

Is the discount still available for this airplane, for owners of the PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV s ? I did receive an email on 27/07/17 alluding to this, but the according to this email the expiry of this offer was Monday 14th August 2007! Despite this obvious typo, I was not in a position to buy yet another Piper single GA at the time.

Being a bit of a completionist however I now find myself tempted to get the Warrior, but I am not relishing the prospect of paying full price for what is effectively a fixed gear Arrow with a fixed pitch prop. 
I don't expect to notice much difference in handling within the sim, but I am an avid fan of Just Flight's in house range of airplanes and would like to complete the Piper Cherokee set.

Also having picked up X-Plane 11 in the recent Xmas sale I am considering adding your PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV bundle to that and therefore the same loyalty discount query applies.

Please quote me happy.

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by bruggenbill bruggenbill wrote:

Greetings marketing gurus,
As an owner of PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV (purchased separately), I am considering expanding my Piper single GA stable with the Warrior II and as such I have a  question.

Is the discount still available for this airplane, for owners of the PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV s ? I did receive an email on 27/07/17 alluding to this, but the according to this email the expiry of this offer was Monday 14th August 2007! Despite this obvious typo, I was not in a position to buy yet another Piper single GA at the time.

Being a bit of a completionist however I now find myself tempted to get the Warrior, but I am not relishing the prospect of paying full price for what is effectively a fixed gear Arrow with a fixed pitch prop. 
I don't expect to notice much difference in handling within the sim, but I am an avid fan of Just Flight's in house range of airplanes and would like to complete the Piper Cherokee set.

Also having picked up X-Plane 11 in the recent Xmas sale I am considering adding your PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV bundle to that and therefore the same loyalty discount query applies.

Please quote me happy.

"Quote me Happy" I like it  :)

Please drop me an email at scott@justflight.com and I'll sort something out for you.

Thanks.

Print Page | Close Window