Print Page | Close Window

Arrow III GPS 100 Questions (P3D v4)

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
Forum Description: Discussion area for the PA-28 aircraft (PA-28 Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II)
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=32032
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 7:46pm

Topic: Arrow III GPS 100 Questions (P3D v4)
Posted By: paradoxagi
Subject: Arrow III GPS 100 Questions (P3D v4)
Date Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 12:06am
I have some questions regarding the GPS 100 unit:

1) I have to double click on its buttons, otherwise they don't work. Is that right or is something wrong with my installation?

2) Is there a way to enter waypoints or destinations directly in the unit (without using the GPS 500 pop up)?

Thanks

Agi

Replies:
Posted By: Mace_RB
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:45am
1.  Your P3D Arrow is behaving like mine.  On my P3D Arrow install, i have to double-click on the buttons.  On my FSX install, I can single-click.   Took me a minute to figure that out at first.

2.  There is no way that I know of to enter waypoints other than via the GPS 500.  I think it was posted here that that's the only way to do it. 

I usually make my flight plan in AcitveSky (ASP4) then save it, then load it into P3D.  It populates the GPS100.  hope that helps.

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm
Okay... so it's all fine it seems. Maybe that double click behaviour will be fixed in a future update. 

Thank you for your answer. 

Agi

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 2:56pm
We are still investigating the click spot issue which is affecting some users in P3D v4 but not others. We hope to have a solution soon.

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 3:07pm
Thank you, Martyn.

I have still the problem with the tow bar with wind involved (also P3D V4), is it possible to have a look on that too? I had posted this a while ago:

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31733&title=arrow-iii-towing-feature" rel="nofollow - http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31733&title=arrow-iii-towing-feature

I don't know if this is a common problem as it seems the towbar is not such an important feature for most, but I woul like to use it as it would be more immersive, combined with panel state saving. 

Kind regards,

Agi

Posted By: mdata
Date Posted: 12 May 2018 at 2:12pm
Hello Martyn,

I just went half crazy - until I found this post.
Is there any update on the clickspot issue with the GPS 100?

Thanks in advance and Best Reagrds
Frank

Posted By: mdata
Date Posted: 12 May 2018 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by mdata mdata wrote:

Hello Martyn,

I just went half crazy - until I found this post.
Is there any update on the clickspot issue with the GPS 100?

Thanks in advance and Best Reagrds
Frank

Just in case - but for sure you are aware of it - the clickspot issue exists as well for the clock on the yoke.

Best Regards
Frank

Print Page | Close Window