Forum Name: C152
Forum Description: Discussion area for C152
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31960
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 7:29pm

Topic: C152 - new VC screenshots
Posted By: Martyn
Subject: C152 - new VC screenshots
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 5:03pm
Here are some new screenshots showing the progress on our C152 cockpit for FSX/P3D:

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Replies:
Posted By: mlb406
Date Posted: 14 Dec 2017 at 5:27pm
Looking amazing Martyn. Will there be any customisation in the panel at all? I presume the GTN 6/750 will be optional but will we be able to change the colour of the panel for example? The 152 I fly has a black main panel with blue trim! Also, will the avionics be configurable, as the aircraft I fly doesn't have an ADF but has a newer garmin transponder unit.

Max

-------------

Date Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:59pm
Hi Max,

Currently the only customisation planned is the integration of the GTN 650/750, GNS 430/GNS 530 and perhaps even the new G500/G600. Not sure about panel colour options at the moment.

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Posted By: adverse yaw
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 10:21pm
Excellent looking screen shots.
One observation though. Perhaps the real aircraft which you are using for reference is different, but in all the real world C 152s I have flown (and that is quite a few), when you have the control lock installed, the large plate covers the ignition lock, thus not allowing the key to be inserted. As far as I understand that is the whole point - you can't start up the engine, while the controls are locked. If the key is in, you can't lock the controls, and if the lock is in place you can't insert the key.
PS If you are looking for any beta testers for this simulation - let me know.

Posted By: jojo2994
Date Posted: 20 Jan 2018 at 4:07pm
These screenshots looking amazing. And the new ones on the website as well https://www.justflight.com/product/c152

Is it planned to bring this beauty to X-Plane 11 too? Would love to see it there!

Date Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 10:10am
Nothing confirmed just yet but we'd hope to release it for XP11 too.

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Posted By: Ismail
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 7:32pm
Requesting a floatplane version to fly arround seaplane bases in British Columbia, Canada

Posted By: anthonye
Date Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 2:05pm
Let's hope this will be produced for XP11

Anthony

-------------
X-Plane 11 User

Posted By: GabethePilot
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 3:47pm
Is the panel lighting independent of the P3D time of say..... in other words, can the panel lighting switched on during the day ?

-------------

Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 09 Mar 2018 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by anthonye anthonye wrote:

Let's hope this will be produced for XP11

Anthony

Yep it will be.

Print Page | Close Window