Print Page | Close Window

Simworks Studio's Phantom

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31865
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 12:20am

Topic: Simworks Studio's Phantom
Posted By: IanHenry
Subject: Simworks Studio's Phantom
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:18am
Hi,
I've had numerous problems with the F-4 Phantom in P3Dv4, but I understand from Simworks forum that a new update has been released, so I was wondering when it will become available via JustFlight?

Regards,
Ian

Replies:
Posted By: Herky
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 10:38am
Hi.

I am just wondering what specific problems you are having with this sim?

It's in the P3dv4 section, but I always wonder if anyone has thoroughly tested the model in V4?

Looks a nice aircraft model though!

Cheers.

David

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Posted By: IanHenry
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 6:58pm
Hi Herky,
The problem was that I did not have the carriers listing in the Addons tab. I brought the subject up in the Simworks Studio's forum (I posted it there because they created it) and Alex over there sent me one of their installers and a temporary password. That fixed that problem but unfortunately it raised a few others, which were going to be addressed in the new update, which has taken quite a few weeks to materialise, but I understand it has now been released to their customers, so I was wondering when JustFlight would have the update available.

Regards,
Ian

Posted By: Herky
Date Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 11:38pm
Hello Ian.

I see.

I just spent all Sunday installing P3dv4!

The Just flight modules I bought in the past have installed ok. They are pretty quick to update their files.

The only military aircraft I have is the SSW Tornado. Unfortunately for me, it kept running out of VAS in v3, so it forced my hand and I bit the bullet went and bought V4!

I was holding off getting V4, but the oom did the trick.

Now I need the SSW version for P3dv4. Which I believe I can obtain with a discount from SSW?

I think we need to be careful with some software in V4. Probably not everything has been thoroughly beta tested?

Hope you get your issues sorted.

Regards
David.

-------------
You Tube at HERKY231 or David Herky

Print Page | Close Window