Print Page | Close Window

What's coming up next for X-Plane 11?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31817
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 8:52pm

Topic: What's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Posted By: Cornflex
Subject: What's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm
There only seems to be FSX and P3D stuff in development. After the beautiful Piper Arrow III I would like to know what's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Anything you can share with us?

Thanks in advance.

Joerg

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Cornflex Cornflex wrote:

There only seems to be FSX and P3D stuff in development. After the beautiful Piper Arrow III I would like to know what's coming up next for X-Plane 11?
Anything you can share with us?

Thanks in advance.

Joerg

Can't divulge anything just yet, but should have some news soon for you. 

Posted By: Bo Granger
Date Posted: 28 Oct 2017 at 9:39pm
I am so new to Just Flight, but the concept of running an airline business is a real turn on. I have purchased Just Flight (I guess the standard game). I have FSX Steam, which doesn't really run well. I am looking at Plane-X 11, but want to make sure I will have the same business running ability from Just Flight. Is there a specific Just Flight product that will run with PX 11? Will I still be able to buy planes in the PX 11 with Just Flight?

Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Bo Granger Bo Granger wrote:

I am so new to Just Flight, but the concept of running an airline business is a real turn on. I have purchased Just Flight (I guess the standard game). I have FSX Steam, which doesn't really run well. I am looking at Plane-X 11, but want to make sure I will have the same business running ability from Just Flight. Is there a specific Just Flight product that will run with PX 11? Will I still be able to buy planes in the PX 11 with Just Flight?

Bo, not really sure what you mean here -You have purchased Just Flight??

We are Just Flight, a real business, developer and publisher of flight sim products for 20 years now.

Did you mean something else?

Posted By: Bo Granger
Date Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
Thank you for your response. What I meant to say is I purchased "Air Hauler." Is there a version of Air Hauler that works with X-Plane 11? Still finding my way

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 9:16am
Currently Air Hauler isn't compatible with X-Plane 11 but it's something that might change in the future.

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Print Page | Close Window