Print Page | Close Window

Scenario Creation and Western Mainlines

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Trains
Forum Name: JT General Discussion
Forum Description: General discussion of Just Trains range of Rail/Train Simulator products
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31798
Printed Date: 08 May 2024 at 1:34am

Topic: Scenario Creation and Western Mainlines
Posted By: jt233
Subject: Scenario Creation and Western Mainlines
Date Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 5:56am
Hello, so I'm trying to create a scenario for the Just Trains Western Mainlines route. The scenario im working on takes you from Cardiff to Penzance. Whenever I try to add the final destination for my train as one of the platforms at Penzance then I get an error that says my train can't find a path to destination beacuse of electrification or lack of bi directional track. So far I have the final destination set at Par which works but if I try to go to any stations farther than that I get the error. Electricity shouldn't be a problem since I'm driving the class 222 which is diesel. Anyone know why I might be getting this error? I already tried deleting my train and creating another and re adding all the stops. Might just be a bug in the scenario but don't want to have to do everything all over again if I don't have to.

Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: gonzo2431
Date Posted: 22 Oct 2017 at 10:35am
There are breaks in the track at present after Plymouth towards Penzance, this can cause the issue as the tracks are not really ready for running on at present.

Print Page | Close Window