Forum Description: Discussion of our Hawk T1/A
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31559
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 10:58pm

Topic: Tacpack Matra LRF4 and LAU-68 Porblem
Posted By: nemesis270
Subject: Tacpack Matra LRF4 and LAU-68 Porblem
Date Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 8:00am
Hello
How i can fire these air to ground rockets?
I have tried all configs, but they dont fireing.
Weapon select on RP, Hud on G , the AAM caption is orange.And the Mass is set to Live.
One time it works i set the Fuzing to T , but is was only one time.
Please i need Help!

Replies:
Posted By: coopes1963
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 6:33pm
Hi.Have you selected the Pylon Left and Right toggle Switches to on, and note the indicator lights go green.The rotary selector should be in the RP position and the HUD selection should be to R.Unguard the pickle button on the cockpit joystick.I found out that sometimes you need to keep the pickle button depressed it might be a JF Hawk bug or it might be my Saitek X52 Pro controller.I was pulling my hair out for months i could hear the pickle button clicking but the sidewinders would not launch so i just tried keeping it depressed and bingo they launched.Remember trigger button for guns and the rest is the pickle button to launch.

Posted By: coopes1963
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 10:02am
Originally posted by coopes1963 coopes1963 wrote:

.I found out that sometimes you need to keep the pickle button depressed it might be a JF Hawk bug or it might be my Saitek X52 Pro controller.I was pulling my hair out for months i could hear the pickle button clicking but the sidewinders would not launch so i just tried keeping it depressed and bingo they launched.

Disregard this it is correct you must depress the pickle button for 0.8 seconds as mentioned in the manual.

Print Page | Close Window