Print Page | Close Window

Any thought given to a Dutch route?

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Trains
Forum Name: In Development
Forum Description: Information and pictures of forthcoming Just Trains Products
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31451
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:46am

Topic: Any thought given to a Dutch route?
Posted By: GamesDan
Subject: Any thought given to a Dutch route?
Date Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 8:53pm
I understand why you guys focus heavily on UK routes (I have Western Mainlines and SECML myself, both great routes), but I think Just Trains would do a great job with a route in the Netherlands. I'm no expert on that region, so I don't have a useful suggestion for a particular route. But you have so many interesting-looking Christrains locos for sale here and no appropriate place to run them.

I know there are apparently some very good freeware Dutch routes out there, but they require so many assets from so many different sources that some people avoid them (that's been my excuse, at least). I'd love to see a solid payware route in the Netherlands available to justify picking up some of those Christrains locos, and JT has shown an occasional willingness to do other regions.

Replies:
Posted By: Scotty
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:53am
Sadly the thing is that we (Just Trains) know very little about the Dutch Railway system and so would be very hard to create a route for it and we know nobody who really does who would like to build a route, but be assured that if we did we would! :-)

-------------
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.

Posted By: GamesDan
Date Posted: 02 May 2017 at 1:56pm
That makes sense, local knowledge is certainly critical to creating a high-quality route.  I appreciate the response.

Print Page | Close Window