Forum Name: In Development
Forum Description: Information and pictures of forthcoming Just Trains Products
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31353
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 12:22pm

Topic: South Devon Route status?
Posted By: Dukedudeston
Subject: South Devon Route status?
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:59pm
So I have been waiting for a while for this route to be available, and now the "boxart" and even pricing has been made available that it might be with us soon.. however months go by and 2 new "in development" projects have been announced since.

When can we expect to buy the South devon route add-on? An ETA would be nice I dont care if it says "April 2018" at least it gives me an idea of when I can buy it.

Replies:
Posted By: Voice of Reason
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Dukedudeston Dukedudeston wrote:

So I have been waiting for a while for this route to be available, and now the "boxart" and even pricing has been made available that it might be with us soon.. however months go by and 2 new "in development" projects have been announced since.

When can we expect to buy the South devon route add-on? An ETA would be nice I dont care if it says "April 2018" at least it gives me an idea of when I can buy it.

You can expect to buy it quite soon, we're working on the final touches now but as ever the final stages always take the longest.  We want to make sure it's right before we release it hence many last minute improvements and tweaks.

I can't give you an exact date but really believe you won't need to wait much longer.

Thank you.

Posted By: Dukedudeston
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 11:32pm
Thanks for the reply, really looking forward to blasting a voyager the full London to Plymouth route.

Print Page | Close Window