Print Page | Close Window

PA28 Arrow info

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: PA-28R Arrow/Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II
Forum Description: Discussion area for the PA-28 aircraft (PA-28 Arrow III, Turbo Arrow III/IV and Warrior II)
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31283
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 12:46pm

Topic: PA28 Arrow info
Posted By: anthonye
Subject: PA28 Arrow info
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 4:35pm
Just finding my way around the Arrow, this aircraft is absolutely great.

One thing I did have a problem with, I had fsuipc auto saved position intervals on. This caused the panel update saves go into the saved game folder every 2 minutes, and constant saves with the message not going away. The saved game folder had about 50 saves in it

Having this enabled in fsuipc also kept the gps state save message permanently showing. I have turned off the autosave in fsuipc now, I don't know why I put this on anyway.

Just thought I would pass this on if anyone else get the problem, not JF's fault. All running great now.

Anthony

Replies:
Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 4:48pm
Hi Anthony,

Can you let me know the names of the FSUIPC auto-save files? (just the first part if they time-stamp each file). I thought I'd addressed this issue back with the TB10/TB20 but I guess not!

Thanks
Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 4:59pm
May have deleted them, will have a look at it now. You mention the TB10/20 I was having a load of problems with that, I did not find this until now, so may have been the problem with fsuipc without me knowing.

Will get back in a few minutes

Anthony

Date Posted: 23 Feb 2017 at 5:14pm
The file names are all the same name, just the digits on the end vary

AutoSave Thu

Anthony

Posted By: Martyn
Date Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:34am
Thanks Anthony. I'll update the code to ignore the auto-saves.

Martyn

-------------
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd

Print Page | Close Window