Forum Name: HS 748 Propliner
Forum Description: Discussion area for HS 748 Propliner
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=31226
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 9:51am

Topic: HS_748
Posted By: Eddyectoplasm
Subject: HS_748
Date Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 8:06pm
I was disappointed to buy the model only to find that the aircraft's nose is invisible from the cockpit. The sort of thing that I thought modern computers had resigned to the past?! Will a future service pack include such a view please? It simply wrecks the experience when window views aren't authentic.

Replies:
Posted By: hifly
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 4:08pm
You'll find on most aircraft you cannot see the nose from the cockpit. HS 748 Propliner

-------------
Must Fly!

Posted By: Eddyectoplasm
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 8:07pm
Not the one's that I buy...usually! Carenado do it, Just Flight too, Flysimware altered their Mitsubishi add-on when I put the problem to them. I just like to see the things that I ought to see in perspective when I enter a payware add-on cockpit. The argument used to be that such views ate a lot of memory etc and were impracticable but in the age of ever more powerful computers that shouldn't present an obstacle?

Posted By: hifly
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 9:25pm
It will vary between the type of aircraft and depends on how pointy the nose is. I doubt whether you would see the nose in a jetliner but you would in a puddle jumper. Look at some airliner cockpit videos on utube.

-------------
Must Fly!

Print Page | Close Window