Forum Name: TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
Forum Description: Discussion area for TB10 Tobago and TB20 Trinidad
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30958
Printed Date: 27 Apr 2024 at 11:46am

Topic: panel saitek
Posted By: usul
Subject: panel saitek
Date Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 8:52pm
I have just purchased this aircraft and I find it very nice. Specially the TB20. But I have a problem with it, and I suppose the same with the TB10. I have some saitek's panels : switch, radio and multi panel. But none works with this addon. I don't understand why. Is there a solution or it is normal? Thank you for the answer.

Replies:
Posted By: Skyguider
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 7:07am
Strange, I have them as well but they seem working. The only one which is not working is the gear lever...

Posted By: shivers9
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 9:39pm
Skyguider...I seem to be having a problem getting many of my switches working with my saitek panels. Would you mind sharing your settings?

-------------
Thanks
Sam

Posted By: Skyguider
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:36pm
Do you use SPAD or standard Saitek drivers? With the standard drivers they should functioning. With SPAD, there is obviously a problem...

Posted By: shivers9
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Skyguider Skyguider wrote:

Do you use SPAD or standard Saitek drivers? With the standard drivers they should functioning. With SPAD, there is obviously a problem...

Using Prepar3d standard by madcat. version 7.0.50.1 from Saitek web site. I am hoping they get another update out today. I really love this airplane.

-------------
Thanks
Sam

Posted By: usul
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2016 at 10:28am
I'm using SPAD. I have this problem only with the TB20 or TB10. Not with another addons like milviz, realair, A2A... I'm sad because your TB20 is very nice. 

Print Page | Close Window