Forum Name: DC-6B - Legends of Flight
Forum Description: Discussion area for DC-6B Legends of Flight
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30848
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 9:51pm

Topic: DC-10
Posted By: rick2814
Subject: DC-10
Date Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 6:15pm
Hi Everyone - I have both the JF DC-6B and JF DC-10 and enjoy the refreshing transition from the study airliners. Has anyone compiled a list of FSX keys that work with these aircraft. I'd like to configure my GF modules. Thanks for your input. Rick

-------------
Rick 2814

Replies:
Posted By: sircaptgordo
Date Posted: 01 Aug 2016 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by rick2814 rick2814 wrote:

Hi Everyone - I have both the JF DC-6B and JF DC-10 and enjoy the refreshing transition from the study airliners. Has anyone compiled a list of FSX keys that work with these aircraft. I'd like to configure my GF modules. Thanks for your input. Rick

rick, I don't have the answer to your question, sorry. But you do have the answer to some information I need.

I need the info you have for the DC-10 under "Aircraft Details", like "Aircraft Range = X", 'Fuel Consumption = X, etc.

I just switched from FSX to FSX:SE. When I imported the DC-10 into FSX:SE, it left out most of this info.

thanks to anyone with the info
g

Posted By: rick2814
Date Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 12:01am
My installation in FSX of the DC-10 also does not include these characteristics in the "Aircraft Details" for the 3 aircraft types.
The only resource that I have found is in the “aircraft.cfg” files, for the specific type, under the headings [Weight & Balance] and [General] performance = engines. Rick

-------------
Rick 2814

Print Page | Close Window