Forum Description: Screenshots of Air Hauler in action
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30769
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 11:18pm

Topic: Edvard Air Freight
Posted By: Flit
Subject: Edvard Air Freight
Date Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 11:06am
G'day Just Flighters,

It's been a while for me here, and in FSX. I'd been kind of pining for another go at civil aviation simming recently. So, I installed FSX and my old copy of Air Hauler, bought and added the Orbx NZ scenery - and here is the progress of my career mode so far.

I have to say, I am very impressed with the Orbx NZ - here is Wellington and it looks a heck lot better than I imagined it would.

Whanganui on way to New Plymouth.

I apologise for the logo - I will get a bit more serious when the bank takes me more seriously. Roll on 60%!

Replies:
Posted By: Flit
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 12:05am
Hello,

I have made a livery for an old flame recently - a Twin Otter I intend to purchase for my Air Hauler business. I don't own it yet (in Air Hauler) as I still only have about 55% reputation, but its' purchase will make the road to some more exciting aircraft a lot shorter as I have almost had enough of the default 172.

Hmmm, some issues pertaining to existentialism with this post - it's a livery, for an imaginary aviation cargo company, which doesn't own this Twin Otter yet, but the owner has ideas about having a Twin Otter looking like the screenie below. You can see it, but it doesn't exist yet. Wacko

Print Page | Close Window