Forum Name: F27 Friendship
Forum Description: Discussion area for F27 Friendship
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30592
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 2:10pm

Topic: F27 Framerate in P3D
Posted By: colokent
Subject: F27 Framerate in P3D
Date Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 2:48pm
I absolutely love the JF F27-- in fact, I desperate to get it performing adequately in my P3D.  That said however, framerate issues in P3D have brought this airplane to it's knees-- it's a virtual slideshow.  I recognize that computer specs are important (video card, processor,etc.), but I have ZERO problem with any other airplanes-- in fact I can comfortably operate at 35 fps all day long in most environments with other manufacturer's products.

Here is my question about the F27: I have the latest Service Pack (SP2) installed, and I am still having this problem in P3D V2.5 (BTW-- I don't have the framerate issue in FSX).  I have tried altering graphic settings, shadow settings, scenery settings all to no avail.  And I have had a track record of framerate issues with JF products (although I love them!).  The framerate drops to 5-6 fps in the VC (sometimes as low as 1fps), which is just a fun killer.

Question: Is there something I am missing regarding the F27 and P3D performance that I have not yet tried to get framerates back into the box?

Thanks,

Kent

Print Page | Close Window