Print Page | Close Window

Adding scenery

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Flight Products
Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Description: For discussion relating to Just Flight and other products or simulators
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=269
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 12:04pm

Topic: Adding scenery
Posted By: Flightboy
Subject: Adding scenery
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:09pm
Hi all,

I have a curious problem! i went to add a few new pieces of scenery and it installs ok but when i go to the place it should be it isnt there Confused and a quick look in the scenery libary shows it hasnt been added to the list and i have to do it manually.

ANyone know why?

Flightboy

P.S Trying to manually add Real germany VFR scenery but it wont load when i do!Ouch

Replies:
Posted By: Spawntscuk
Date Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 11:14pm
Some scenery doesn't include a program to add the scenery to the CFG file, so you have to manually add it.

P.S how's it going Flightboy?

-------------
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe

Date Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 11:59pm
Yeah nothing is being added to the scenery libary Unhappy and now fraps makes FS9 freeze! just when you think ur flightsim is set Smile

Flightboy

Posted By: nickb84
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 11:29am
Have you added the scenery area to the scenery library yourself?

Is it freeware scenery or does it have an auto installer? Most freeware scenery has to be done manually so that includes adding it to FS and then adding the area to your scenery library and then re-starting FS.

-------------
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow

Date Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by nickb84 nickb84 wrote:

Have you added the scenery area to the scenery library yourself?

Is it freeware scenery or does it have an auto installer? Most freeware scenery has to be done manually so that includes adding it to FS and then adding the area to your scenery library and then re-starting FS.

Thanks but no its commercial Confused never mind i can add it manually im not that lazy.....yet Tongue

Flightboy

Posted By: nickb84
Date Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:09pm
Something does not sound right there if it is commerical scenery. Have you ever had the scenery installed correctly on your system? I would speak to the developers/publishers of the software if you have payware problems!

-------------
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow

Print Page | Close Window