Forum Name: Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
Forum Description: Discussion area for Traffic titles
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26011
Printed Date: 20 Apr 2024 at 3:46am

Topic: Flight plans ?
Posted By: GatorFan
Subject: Flight plans ?
Date Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:53pm
I just got done building a flight plan kpmp to mygf I started at 0600 and go back and forth like ten times during the day. I saved it and went into fsx and setup kpmp for the time I knew the plane would be there and no plane. So I wait for like fifteen minutes to see if it just took some time to load but no plane I went into traffic x and my flt plan is there but not in fsx. I think I am missing something. I have looked they the manual and it look like I saved everything correct. If anybody has any ideas on what I'm doing wrong I would really like the help. I am a new user to traffic x. I have fsx sp 2 si u should be good. Thanks in advance.

Rich

Replies:
Posted By: freddy
Date Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:39am
If you have created new flight plans, editing existing flight plans, or made other changes within the Traffic Control Centre, then you will need to re-compile the traffic database for those changes to appear in FSX.

This link here will guide you ... http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13418&title=how-do-i-recompile-the-traffic-database" rel="nofollow - How do I re-compile the traffic database .

Posted By: RayM
Date Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:46am
Also, because Traffic X adds a "percentage" figure to ALL schedules during the Compile process, you should temporarily increase your FSX airline and/or VFR traffic settings to 100%, before going to the required airport. If you still don't SEE the new aircraft, then there is something wrong with your compiling and saving of the revised schedule - see Freddy's suggestions.
This "percentage" that gets added can be frustrating when you just add one aircraft schedule to Traffic X. Let us say that your FSX settings are at 66%, then your new aircraft schedule has a 'one-in-three' chance of not showing because if it has been allocated a figure of 67% or higher. One suggestion I have is that you create all new schedules in a new xxx.tcc file which you then compile separately. This could then be quickly edited using AIFP (freeware AI program) to edit the "percentage" value.
Let us know how you get on.

-------------
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user

Print Page | Close Window