Forum Description: Dedicated Constellation discussion area
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24911
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 9:43am

Topic: Connie Skins
Posted By: RadarRyder
Subject: Connie Skins
Date Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:15am
Folks,
        Just flew the Connie Pro (C-69 model) the other day and I loved it Clap.  It was easy to add my own panels and it flew smooth as silk!!!!  I also purchased Expansion Pack B.....the military skins look excellent Wink!!  I have just joined these forums and I am looking for JF Connie repaints.  However the net was not forthcoming with them Cry CensoredDead.  Anyone have any ideas??? Wacko

RR

Replies:
Posted By: CaptainIFLY
Date Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 11:16pm
won't find hardly any repaints for these birds, there is like 1 or 2 over at OZX Forums, tho nothing special.

However, If you'd like some of my Cockpit repaints, be glad to send them to you, via email.

I have military cockpit repaints and Civilian cockpit repaints, basically I just added some unique things to the inside is all.

you'll have to PM me your Email,,, and i'll send em' in a zip file.

may take several days tho, as I'm busy doing other things too this time of year.

Capt. I~FLY

Posted By: Crusader
Date Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 1:02pm
I know the Constellation is aging a little since it came out on Just Flight but I was hoping someone would do a " Columbine " repaint of Ike's Presidential plane . As previously stated , we really lack repaints to this popular old AC which a lot of us still fly frequently . I even fly it in P3Dv3.1 .

Print Page | Close Window