Print Page | Close Window

Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course

Printed From: Just Flight Forum
Category: Just Chat
Forum Name: Real World Aviation
Forum Description: For the discussion of real Aircraft, General Aviation and Flying
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23900
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 9:10pm

Topic: Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course
Posted By: pilot_pro
Subject: Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:23am
Hello guys, I am trying to raise some funds for my piloting course. I would really appreciate if you help me with this. Even a couple of dollars will work out for me. :) Let me know if you want to know more about me!

Here is a link to my Indiegogo Life fundraiser:
http://life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-me-get-my-pilot-license/x/10206354" rel="nofollow - life.indiegogo.com/fundraisers/help-me-get-my-pilot-license/x/10206354

Replies:
Posted By: BobKay
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 1:03pm
Hi guys.  While you're at it, would you mind tossing a couple dollars/pounds/euros my way as well?  After all, it's also been my dream to fly a real airplane as well.  Similarly I'm sure there are many others on this forum and others who would love to get some support to help fulfill their dream of flying. Let's give them a helping hand too!

Posted By: hifly
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:23pm
My cat needs to go to the vet as she is very ill but vets are so expensive and I cannot afford to pay the bill. Please find it in you hearts to spare a little cash for my little kitty.

Here is a link to my Fluffy Fundraiser. www.scams.con

-------------
Must Fly!

Posted By: reider
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 8:44pm
I can maybe spring the price of a can of Red Bull, I know where I can get it cheap.  It gives you wings allegedly.  Saves all that hassle.

-------------

Posted By: piperpilot
Date Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 7:52am
Do what I did when I was a young bloke learning to fly
Went and trapped rabbits  to get my money to learn to fly
right through to my commercial license
No one gave me a quid to help me
Get off your butt and go and earn your own money lazy little bugger

Print Page | Close Window