Forum Name: DC-6B - Legends of Flight
Forum Description: Discussion area for DC-6B Legends of Flight
URL: http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23718
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 12:32pm

Topic: Turbocharger Activation
Posted By: Sirxamoc
Subject: Turbocharger Activation
Date Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:55pm
Just purchased this last night and really pleased, especially on how it looks on Prepar3D.  My question is on the TurboCharger, how can I activate them?  If you use the checklist it states to reduce power, turn on turbocharger and reset power lever for flight condition.  The switches for the turbocharger do not move, is their another way to activate?

Replies:
Posted By: mjrhealth
Date Posted: 19 Dec 2014 at 8:52am
No there isnt its a basic model but nice. A lot of engine functiions do not work as they should.

-------------
Haswell 4770K @ 4.2(so far) Gigabtye GAZ87XUD3H 8 Gig Cas 9 DDR3 16000 MHz Ram, NVIDIA GTX 680 2Gig Video, Win 7 64 bit.

Posted By: SSI01
Date Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 5:32pm
Another issue that freeware developers have included in their offerings (see Manfred J's Connies, for example). 

Posted By: Daniel_Prates
Date Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 5:58pm
I am also interested on how to solve this. Is there a workaround? A patch, an independent-developed plug in or something? It sure is awful to have so many liveries and not being able to take any of them above 12.000 ft.

Posted By: keithb77
Date Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 6:50am
It uses the (freeware?) WEP (War-Emergency-power?) gauge that is presumably intended to achieve this...
I can't prove that as I use the DC6 in P3Dv4 and that gauge is 32bit and specifically doesn't work :(

Maybe an aircraft.cfg tweak?

Cheers
Keith

Print Page | Close Window